Scott Psychology Services
Dr. Scott's goal is to enhance children's educational outcomes. She
provides services in a family-friendly environment by focusing on the
whole child - his or her strengths, challenges, and interests in the
school, community, and home settings.
Dr. Scott assesses your child's unique needs, strengths,
and challenges through interaction and universally accepted
standardized assessment measures. Her experience working in public
school systems allows her to gather the key information needed by your
child's school or pediatrician so that they can put a plan into action.
She also helps you to work with your child to achieve the best outcome.
Dr. Scott offers evaluations for the following areas of need:
- Learning Disabilities including Dyslexia/Reading Disabilities
- Attention Disorders such as ADD/ADHD
- College/Graduate School Entrance Exam Accommodations including the SAT, ACT, and GRE
- Autism Spectrum Disorders including Asperger's Syndrome
- Developmental Delays (pre-k)
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Mental Handicaps
- Adaptive Functioning
- Social-Emotional Functioning
- Behavior Disorders